5 Simple Steps to Getting Bail by Email or Fax
- Call 1-925-231-4307.
- The bondsman will answer all of your questions, explain the simple steps, and notify you of your responsibilities.
- When ready, we will send the paperwork for the bail bond, tailored to fit your situation by the means most convenient to you: email, fax or eSign / DocuSign.
- Complete the paperwork and return it to us. Paperwork only takes about 10 minutes to complete.
- Once paperwork is received, we will go directly to the Contra Costa jail to post the bond. Within a few hours, they will be released.
Fast Contra Costa Bondsman Service
When someone you know has been arrested in Contra Costa, your first concern is how to get them out of jail as quickly as possible.
One of the fastest ways of obtaining Contra Costa bail is online.
We realize that sometimes it is difficult or even impossible for you to come into our office to complete the bail bond paperwork.
We offer the option to complete the bond process online through email or fax and even eSign (known often as DocuSign). Many clients never even have to leave their home or office to obtain bail.
This is especially convenient for anyone who lives out of state or out of the area but still wants to help a friend or family member who has been arrested in Contra Costa County.
We also accept credit card payments to help keep the payment of the bond fee simple and fast.
For a free consultation and information about how to help get Contra Costa bail online, call us at any time of the day or night at 1-925-231-4307.
Bail Bond Forms
We will be sending you the following:
- Cover letter: Gives our contact information as well as instructions on how to complete the simple forms and return them to us.
- Application: To collect basic information about the defendant and cosigner. Required by law for a Contra Costa bail bond.
- Contract: Approved by the California Department of Insurance, used by all bail bond companies for more than 50 years.
- Straight Talk Contract: Another version of the official contract that is written in easy-to-understand terms instead of legalese.
- Receipt: Details the bail bond fee you will be paying. If you are financing the bond, those terms will be on the receipt. Sign and return.
- Credit Card Authorization: Allows us to charge your credit card for payment of the bail bond fee.
- You will also need to send a photocopy of your ID card and the credit card being used to pay the fee. This is for your protection
Fast and Friendly Service Anytime
This is a tough situation to be stuck in, but we will work quickly to help your loved one get out of jail in Contra Costa and back to his or her daily life. The individual will be able to go back to work, spend time with family, and speak to a lawyer in person about their case.
Being arrested can happen to anyone at any time, so we treat each client with respect and compassion. Whether in person or online bail, we are ready to help.
Our family of bondsmen has been helping clients with fast bail bond services for nearly forty years. When you call us at 1-925-231-4307, we will take the burden from your shoulders and guide you easily through the entire bail bonds process.